Why ACC ?
introduction of Arab-China Commercial Associated and Cultural Exchange Council
Arab-China Commercial Associated and Cultural Exchange Council (brief as ACC) is a civil society organization under the umbrella of the League of Arab States. The mission of the Council is to promote wider exchanges and cooperation in various fields like economy, culture, education and trade abiding by the laws and regulation of People’s Republic of China and the International norms and regulation.
The goals of Arab-China Commercial Associated and Cultural Exchange Council are as follow:
1. Strengthen the relation with members and provide services like information and consultancy for them.
2. Provide all kinds of advertising opportunity for members using Internet.
3. Host designed commercial activities and international meetings, seminars and lectures to member enterprises to meet their needs.
4. Provide opportunities for members to participate in all kinds of commodity fairs.
5. Strengthen the relation with economies around the world to promote international exchanges and cooperation.
6. Complete the international affairs assigned by members.
7. Provide informational platform for cooperation of all levels among China and Arabic States.
8. Reduce cultural gap among China and Arabic States by providing all kinds of cultural exchange opportunity.
Arab-China Commercial Associated and Cultural Exchange Council aims at promoting the economic and trade between two regions, providing commercial consultancy, strengthening cultural exchanges and offering qualified services for members.
The Council locates at Rm 1208, South Tower, Poly International Plaza, No.1 East Pazhou Avenue, Guangzhou, China.
Economic importance of the Arab-China Council for Trade Integration and Cultural Exchange in detail and what the real tasks will be undertaken by the Council in this regard:
Follow up the commercial and investment promotion activities and encourage Arab and Chinese companies to participate in exhibitions held in the Arab countries and the People's Republic of China and provide the necessary information in this regard in Arabic and Chinese, through various means of communication (personal interview, telephone, fax, e-mail, Audio and visual) and urged China's foreign trade bodies to provide full financial and logistical support for the Arab promotional activities on Chinese territory.
* Arrange the exchange of business visits between the Arab and Chinese sides of the owners of medium and medium industrial enterprises and provide the facilities required for them in order to secure the wider access of Arab products in the markets of China and help the Arab side to secure Chinese partners and investors provide him the required technology and provide technical and material support for the development of facilities And small and medium-sized Arab commercial and industrial enterprises, where all current support is available and directed only to the owners of large enterprises.
• Enhancing the cooperation between the Chinese and Arab industrial and commercial chambers from the Chinese territory and throughout the week in both Arabic and Chinese languages, and making the joint agreements and decisions and recommendations available in a simplified and accessible manner to the interested and merchants from both the Arab and Chinese sides, Serving the members of its boards of directors, thus fulfilling the aspirations of our good governments in the Arab world, which did not make any effort to promote china-Arab trade relations.
The importance of the role played by the Council in establishing the Arab-Chinese cultural exchange?
to bring enough Chinese attention to the translation of the most important works on the Arab and Chinese sides from various aspects of knowledge to and from the Chinese and Arabic languages, and to establish an electronic Chinese Arabic library on the Internet to provide information in various fields on both sides.
Encourage the exchange of materials and programs of audio-visual and written media among the Arab media organizations
And especially the children's programs, documentaries and scientific programs, and thus break the monopoly imposed by the Western media production institutions, whose programs constitute a large proportion of what is offered by our Arab media.
* Communicate with Arab inventors and their associations in the Arab world and assist them in registering their patents in the People's Republic of China, and present them to Chinese investors who always want to buy these inventions or enter into certain participative formulas that move the invention to the stage of practical commercial application.
In the field of tourism promotion, the mission of the Arab-Chinese Council will be:
In the Chinese forums (popular and official), the importance of the Arab tourism world and its role in building human history as the land of civilizations and religions and the country of tolerance and peace and working hard to make the Arab countries an effective tourist destination for Chinese tourists.
The Chinese tourism market is the largest in the world and it is a mistake to ignore it after we know that China exports more than 50 million tourists annually and the number of them arriving in our Arab countries is negligible.
This will be done through tourism and advertising bulletins to promote the sites, objects and destinations of Arabic tourism in Chinese language and according to modern programs and mechanisms of work different from the traditional methods used, and actively participate in tourism conferences and exhibitions aimed at the Chinese tourist and Chinese Arab joint cadres, and the establishment of the Arab Council Chinese as a link between tourism companies in the Arab world and its counterparts in China.
In the sports field:
The China-Arab Economic and Cultural Union, established in 2005, is the only association authorized by the League of Arab States in China. Its main duty station is the Shenzhen International Platform for Scientific and Technological Commerce and its branches are established in Guangzhou, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Lebanon
What Investors Say About Our Company
Five and Seven said nothing, but looked at them with the Queen, 'and take this young lady to see.